2011-12 REGULAR SEASON:
Home: 0GP 0-0-0 0.00GAA .000SVP 0SO
Road: 0GP 0-0-0 0.00GAA .000SVP 0SO
* Recalled from Wilkes-Barre/Scranton (AHL) on Feb. 21.
* Is 20-14-2 with a 2.88 goals-against average this season for WBS.
* His 20 wins rank fourth (tied) in the AHL.
* Won the Aldege "Baz" Bastien Memorial Award last season as the top goaltender in the AHL.
* Led the AHL last season and established WBS franchise records with 35 wins and seven shutouts.
* Went 35-8-1 with a 1.94 goals-against average and .922 save percentage in '09-10.
* Also teamed with partner John Curry last season to win the Harry "Hap" Holmes Memorial Award as the top goaltending duo in the AHL.
* Has a career AHL record of 69-39-4.
* Spent three collegiate seasons at Northeastern University where he was one of three finalists for the Hobey Baker Award in 2008-09.
LAST 5 GAMES: 0-0-0
LAST 10 GAMES: 0-0-0
CAREER SHOOTOUT NUMBERS: 0-0 record, 0 attempts faced, 0 saves, 0.0 pct