Acquired: Signed as free agent on April 8, 2009.
2011-12 REGULAR SEASON:
Home: 4GP 3-0-0 2.42GAA .904SVP 0SO
Road: 1GP 0-1-0 8.00GAA .714SVP 0SO
* Earned his thid win of the year by making a career-high 26 saves vs. WPG Mar. 20.
* Denied 22-of-24 shots to notch his second win vs. TOR Mar. 7.
* Stopped 22 of 24 shots to earn his first NHL win in his NHL debut vs. CBJ Feb. 26.
* Is 20-14-2 with a 2.88 GAA this season for WBS.
* Won the Aldege "Baz" Bastien Memorial Award last season as the top goaltender in the AHL.
* Led the AHL last season and established WBS franchise records w/35 wins and seven shutouts.
* Went 35-8-1 with a 1.94 goals-against average and .922 save percentage in '09-10.
* Also won the Harry "Hap" Holmes Memorial Award as the top goaltending duo in the AHL with John Curry.
* Has a career AHL record of 69-39-4.
* Spent three collegiate seasons at Northeastern University.
LAST 5 GAMES: 3-1-0
LAST 10 GAMES: 3-1-0
CAREER SHOOTOUT NUMBERS: 0-0 record, 0 attempts faced, 0 saves, 0.0 pct