2010-2011 Activation Programs
Dairy Queen Iceburgh Chocolate Extreme Blizzard Coupon
- Area Dairy Queens capitalized on the popularity of the Penguins mascot, IceBurgh, by creating a signature Blizzard flavor. They also used the Penguins logo on birthday and other cakes. All were supported by in-store POS and web banner ads.
Penguins Under the Cap
- Dr. Pepper/Snapple Group gave fans the chance to win Penguins tickets, merchandise and more by encouraging fans to purchase beverages with specially marked Penguins caps.
Power of Bowser Car Giveaway
- Power of Bowser used the Penguins mobile system to promote their contest giving away a 3 year lease on a Subaru Outback. The Subaru was driven onto the ice during 2010-2011 home games and presented on the main videoboard.
2009-2010 Activation Programs
Trib Total Media & Giant Eagle/GetGo Medallion Collection
- The program sold 103,017 units, 92% of inventory
- Program was featured in 44 GetGo locations and 73 Giant Eagle locations, for a total of 117 locations, with various POP signage in each location
Met Vet Pet Calendar
- Support was given on Jumbotron reads, sales inside the building, Website banners ads and rotational ads, and in-store sale and promotion from Met Vet
Pizza Hut Cups
- 73,155 cups sold of 198,000 available for sale
- Promotion was over all Penguins controlled media (Internet, Radio, HD Radio, E-news blast, Facebook, Twitter) as well as during Penguins Games broadcast on FSN
- In-store promotion was pop up signs, window clings, and window banners
Labatt In-Pack T-shirts
- Over two campaigns 90,013 cases were sold in-market
- Labatt supported with POS and radio promotion