Individual Game Tickets
Don’t miss your chance to see Round 1 action at CONSOL Energy Center! Click the link below to purchase!
Saturday, April 26 - 7:00PM | Columbus Blue Jackets*
Official Playoff Hospitality Packages
Upgrade your gameday with an official playoff premium ticket + hospitality package from PrimeSport, the official fan hospitality provider of the Pittsburgh Penguins. Official playoff hospitality packages include premium game tickets plus access to official pregame hospitality open 90 minutes before puck drop inside CONSOL Energy Center with cash bar, food presentations, and official souvenirs! To view playoff hospitality packages, click here.
There are five convenient ways to purchase single game tickets!
- Order online at Ticketmaster.com
- Charge by Phone at (800) 745-3000
- Visit the Dick’s Sporting Goods Box Office at CONSOL Energy Center (click here for box office hours)
- Visit any area Ticketmaster Outlet. Click here for locations
- Buy from Season Ticket Holders and other fans using NHL Ticket Exchange
Ticket Purchasing Tips
- Adjust your search options. After the initial on-sale, single seats and triples are more likely to be available than pairs or sets of 4 seats. In addition, weekday games (Monday-Thursday) usually have better seating availability. Check this option if your schedule is flexible.
- Have payment information available. Ticketmaster sets a time limit during the purchasing process.
- Know your Ticketmaster account log in. If you have ordered tickets through Ticketmaster for concerts, shows or sporting events, you may already have an existing Ticketmaster account. If you are not sure if you have an existing Ticketmaster account or have forgotten your password, click here, provide your email address and Ticketmaster will instruct you to reset your password or create a new account.
- Check Ticketmaster.com first. Tickets can be released at any time. If seats are not available, please visit NHL Ticket Exchange – the only authorized ticket reselling site of the Pittsburgh Penguins.
- Print at home with TicketFast. During the checkout process, select TicketFast to print your tickets immediately from a home computer. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher (get it for free) if this option is chosen.
Seating for Patrons with Disabilities
Patrons requiring assistance should contact the Pittsburgh Penguins in advance of their visit. For accessible seating or exchanges, please call 412.642.1842 or 1.800.642.PENS. Fans can also:
- Visit the Pittsburgh Penguins Administrative Offices (CONSOL Energy Center, Fifth Ave) during normal business hours (M-F, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to receive updates on ticket availability and special offers? Click here to subscribe to our Penguins e-News Service!