2015.16 Group Ticket Information
Now Accepting 2015-16 Group Deposits!
- Get priority access to seats and games
- Receive 2 tickets to a 2015-16 Penguins Pre-Season game, pay in full by September 15 and receive 2 more!
- All groups need to be paid in full 30 days prior to your game
- Deposits are non-refundable and must be used during the 2015-16 season. Make your $200 deposit today!
Group Ticket Policies and Procedures
- Bring 15 or more of your friends or co-workers
- No per ticket service charge
- Reserved seating locations (based on availability)
- Groups may reserve tickets on a first-come first-served basis. Groups are not held accountable for that entire number, but must sell the minimum number of 15 tickets.
- Groups must be paid in full 30 days prior to selected game or seats will be released
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted. Checks and Money Orders are to be made payable to Pittsburgh Penguins.
- After original payment, orders may be increased. However, seating location is not guaranteed to be with the original group, and is based on availability.
- Wheelchair and special needs seating is available. Please let us know in advance if members in your group require special seating.
- Children age two and older must have a ticket to be admitted
- No refunds or exchanges
- Tickets will be mailed after receiving final payment
- By purchasing Pittsburgh Penguins hockey tickets, you agree that the Pittsburgh Penguins Hockey Club reserves the right to void, without compensation to the holder or owner, any and all tickets resold or offered for resale through the secondary market.
The Pittsburgh Penguins are excited to once again offer Ticket+ for all group tickets this season!
Ticket+ takes a regular game ticket to the next level! As a group leader, you have the opportunity to add increments of $5 to $30 in concession value to each group ticket. Employees, clients or group members can use this added value to make food, beverage and merchandise purchases at any concession stand or PensGear location inside CONSOL Energy Center. To make purchases, the group members simply swipe their ticket at any stand or store, and the appropriate amount will be debited from the Ticket+.
This is a great way to ensure your guests have a memorable experience with a keepsake or food purchase of their choice!
Please note, the value can only be used for the date printed on the ticket and cannot be transferred.
Any value not redeemed at the conclusion of the game cannot be used at a later date, replaced or refunded in any way.
Visit CONSOL Energy Center Group Tickets for more information or contact the Penguins Ticketing Department directly at 412.642.PENS(7367) or email@example.com.
Visit Book an Event for more information or contact the Penguins Ticketing Department directly at 412.642.PENS(7367) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Att: Group Sales
1001 Fifth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Make all checks payable to Pittsburgh Penguins