2014-15 group tickets are not available at this time. Information regarding these tickets (including pricing, available games, and on-sale date) will be available here at a later date.
For up-to-date Penguins news and ticketing information, please follow us on Twitter, Facebook, or subscribe to our Penguins E-mail News Service.
Impress Your Group with Ticket+
Add Concession Value to Each Group Ticket
The Pittsburgh Penguins are excited to introduce the newest concept for group ticket purchases – Ticket+!
Ticket+ takes a regular game ticket to the next level! As a group leader, you have the opportunity to add increments of $5 to $30 in concession value to each group ticket. Employees, clients or group members can use this added value to make food, beverage and merchandise purchases at any concession stand or PensGear location inside CONSOL Energy Center. To make purchases, the group members simply swipe their ticket at any stand or store, and the appropriate amount will be debited from the Ticket+.
This is a great way to ensure your guests have a memorable experience with a keepsake or food purchase of their choice!
Please note, the value can only be used for the date printed on the ticket and cannot be transferred.
Any value not redeemed at the conclusion of the game cannot be used at a later date, replaced or refunded in any way.
Group Ticket Policies and Procedures
- Bring 15 or more of your friends or co-workers
- No per ticket service charge
- Reserved seating locations (based on availability)
- Groups may reserve tickets on a first-come first-served basis. Groups are not held accountable for that entire number, but must sell the minimum number of 15 tickets.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted. Checks and Money Orders are to be made payable to Pittsburgh Penguins
- After original payment, orders may be increased. However, seating location is not guaranteed to be with the original group, and is based on availability.
- Wheelchair and special needs seating is available. Please let us know in advance if members in your group require special seating.
- Children age two and older must have a ticket to be admitted
- No refunds or exchanges
- Tickets will be mailed after receiving final payment
- By purchasing Pittsburgh Penguins hockey tickets, you agree that the Pittsburgh Penguins Hockey Club reserves the right to void, without compensation to the holder or owner, any and all tickets resold or offered for resale through the secondary market.
|TO RESERVE YOUR SEATS, PLEASE CONTACT
Mike Zatchey @ (412) 255-1922