Pittsburgh Penguins Donation Guidelines
|Iceburgh out in the community.
The information below will detail the Penguins’ in-kind donation policy and guide you through the process for requesting a donation.
We would very much like to accommodate all requests; however, it is impossible to do so due to the overwhelming number of requests we receive on a regular basis. The following Donation Guidelines have been developed as a way to create consistency and fairness to organizations that seek our support.
The Penguins donate memorabilia to nonprofit and charitable fundraising events throughout the local, Western Pennsylvania tri-state area.
- The Penguins’ organization does not make monetary contributions.
- Through our charitable donations program, we do not make contributions to amateur or school sports teams.
- We do not donate to individual fundraisers for national campaigns (i.e. United Way, Relay for Life, etc.) because we contribute to those charities directly.
- The Penguins will only donate to an organization once in a 12-month period.
- Please note that we do not consider donation requests for for-profit organizations/groups i.e. employee recognition/incentive programs, family reunions, weddings, etc.
- The Penguins do not accept items (i.e. jerseys, sticks or photos) from any organization to be autographed for fundraising events. Any items sent to us or dropped off will automatically be returned to the sender.
- All requests must be submitted 3 to 4 weeks prior to your event by completing the Donation Request Form on this website. Please complete all fields on the form.
- Submission of this application does not guarantee a donation.
- Approximately 2 weeks prior to your event date, the Penguins will either telephone to arrange a date for your organization to pick up from our front office or send a letter stating that we are unable to contribute. Due to the large number of requests, we do not accept phone calls or emails regarding the status of a particular request.
- Thank you for your expressed interest in the Pittsburgh Penguins and very best wishes for a successful event!