To review your invoice or make a payment via Account Manager, click here.
To receive season ticket holder mailings, please be sure your updated address is on file with us. Address changes should be emailed to email@example.com. We also send important season ticket holder updates including ticket discounts and special invitations through email. Not currently receiving season ticket holder emails? Log in to Account Manager to update your email subscription preferences.
Season ticket packages are subject to the terms and conditions listed in the Season Ticket Holder Handbook.
Not a Season Ticket Holder? It’s time you joined our Season Ticket Holder Waiting List! Click here for more information.
Season Ticket Holder Half Season Plan A and B Schedules:
Each half season schedule includes 1 pre-season game and 20 regular season games. Plan A includes the first pre-season game and the home opener. Click here to view the Plan A schedule. Plan B includes the second pre-season game and the season finale. Click here to view the Plan B schedule. To view the full 2015-16 Pittsburgh Penguins schedule, click here.
• The pre-season game on Saturday, September 26 vs the Columbus Blue Jackets is the Fifth Annual ‘Free Game for Kids’ and all tickets are distributed to local youth throughout the region.
• The Wednesday, December 30 game against the Toronto Maple Leafs is NOT included in either half season plan.
Season Ticket Holder Benefits and Amenities
- Substantial Savings off the Gate Price of Tickets
- Opportunity to Enroll in an Interest-Free, Monthly Payment Plan Program
- First Right of Refusal to Purchase Stanley Cup Playoff Package
- Holiday Gift
- Open skate at CONSOL Energy Center
- Opportunity to Purchase Select Non-Hockey Events before Public On-Sale Date Via E-Mail Notifications
- Convenient Ticket Forwarding to Family, Friends, or Clients Online with Account Manager
- Ability to post tickets for resale on NHL Ticket Exchange, the Penguins’ authorized fan resale ticketing service presented by Ticketmaster
- Ability to Donate Tickets to Charity for Tax Credit
- E-Mail Bulletins and Updates
- Invitation to exclusive Season Ticket Holder Event(s)