Pens Offer “PensGear For Her” Event At Friday’s Game vs. New Jersey
The Pittsburgh Penguins are partnering with the National Hockey League and official league licensees to offer “PensGear for Her” during Friday’s game against New Jersey at CONSOL Energy Center.
The event, featuring vendors specializing in products for female fans, will be held at the Touch For Her store located near Section 109 on the main concourse. It begins at 5:30 p.m. and is open only to fans with tickets to the game.
Among the vendors participating are:
• Touch by Alyssa Milano – Fashionable ladies merchandise, plus a special gift offer (lavender soap) with purchase
• Giii 4her merchandise
• USA Bows – high-quality Penguins hair accessories
• Logo Art – Fine Penguins jewelry, including 14k, 10k and Sterling silver
• Wincraft – Penguins jewelry and accessories
• Little Earth—FANdomU line of Penguins purses and accessories
• Chrome Girl Nail polish and accessories in Penguins-themed colors
Each vendor also will offer special register-to-win opportunities.
Merchandise that is not sold during Friday’s game will then be made available at PensGear in CONSOL Energy Center and at South Side Works.