Be sure to stop by PensGear to check out Wednesday’s Game Night Special – 40% off any one item (excludes jerseys and game used equipment)!
Doors will open at 6:00 PM
Ticketmaster | Ticket Exchange | Student Rush
- Camo jerseys worn and autographed by the Penguins on 11/13 will be auctioned at www.nhl.com. Proceeds from the auction will go to the Wounded Warrior Project, Mario Lemieux Foundation, Austin’s Military Playroom Project at the new Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton and the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation.
- Please note, for security purposes, only small personal bags (purses, baby or diaper bags, etc.) will be permitted inside CONSOL Energy Center and all items are subject to searches upon entrance. Large bags, coolers, backpacks and sealed packages of any kind are not permitted. In addition, CONSOL Energy Center allows only small personal still-cameras equipped with a 3 inch lens or smaller. Cameras with detachable lenses or flashes are not permitted. For a complete list of frequently asked questions, please visit CONSOL Energy Center’s A to Z Guide.
- While joining us for the game, be sure to stop and shop at the numerous PensGear stores located throughout CONSOL Energy Center! New features for the 2013-14 season include:
- PensGear Locker Room - The all new name and number store located on the 84 Lumber Level by Section 215
- PensGear for Her by Touch by Alyssa Milano – A new all-ladies boutique located on the FedEx Level by Section 109
- With cooler weather upon us, be sure to pick up the Official Willy Scarf now available for only $20 at PensGear!
- Pens Points is back for the 2013-14 season! Being a Penguins fan pays big dividends with Pens Points, the Penguins’ exclusive fan loyalty program. Visit penspoints.com today to download the free app and start earning great rewards. Be sure to scan the barcode on your ticket while you are at the game to earn points for attending!
Stop by “The Carvery” located by Section 107 to purchase Wednesday’s special chef-prepared creation: Smoked Prime Rib with horseradish cheddar, roasted tomatoes, wilted spinach on a sour dough Kaiser.
Premium Seat Holders, don’t forget to stop by an Action Station conveniently located inside the Captain Morgan and First Niagara Clubs to purchase Wednesday’s special: Open faced turkey pot pie with roasted turkey, sweet peas, carrots, mushrooms, Yukon potatoes, turkey gravy on a buttermilk biscuit.
For the kids, don’t miss the Kids Zone Menu at section 116 and 229 that includes: kiddie sized soda, popcorn, hot dog and nacho for $2.00 each.
Pick up your tickets for the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation 50/50 Raffle for a chance to win Wednesday’s jackpot. The more you play the more it pays. Proceeds from this season’s raffle benefit the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation and the numerous charitable organizations it supports. Visit one of the seven concourse kiosks or watch for ticket sellers through the second intermission. The winning number will be announced in the third period.