Fan Guide: Penguins vs. Ottawa Senators (5/24)
Thursday, 05.23.2013 / 12:00 PM
The Penguins will wear their traditional black home jerseys
Penguins Playoff Rally Towel presented by U.S. Steel
Be sure to stop by PensGear to check out Friday’s item of the game – Save $8 on a Penguins "Buckle Up Baby" Tee – just $18 tonight only at PensGear!
Doors will open at 6:00 PM
Ticketmaster | Ticket Exchange | Student Rush
- Fans attending Friday night’s game are reminded to use tickets marked “Round 2, Home Game 3”
- Pittsburgh Penguins and American Red Cross volunteers will be collecting monetary donations at all CONSOL Energy Center gates prior to Friday’s game to support vital relief efforts for the victims of the recent Oklahoma tornado disaster. Donations will be collected from 6:00 pm until the start of the first period. In addition, fans will have the opportunity to make a donation at the entrance to the outdoor FedEx Ground Fan Zone located across Centre Avenue from CONSOL Energy Center.
- The Penguins will not be doing an official “whiteout” as in the past. Fans are encouraged to wear their Penguins gear in any color.
- Fans ages 21 and older are invited to swing by the Miller Lite Party Plaza located outside of the Verizon Gate at CONSOL Energy Center during home playoff games. Ticketed and non-ticketed guests are welcome to enjoy 24oz Miller Lite can specials for just $6 starting 2 hours prior to the game until the end of the second intermission. DVE will also be on site with a live radio broadcast! The Miller Lite Party Plaza will be equipped with TVs and heaters for your convenience and smoking will be permitted. Please note that ticketed guests will be exit scanned leaving CONSOL Energy Center and scanned for re-entry into the game after visiting the Miller Lite Party Plaza. Alcohol cannot be brought into or leave the Miller Lite Party Plaza. We hope to see you there!
- All fans are invited to visit the interactive and fan-friendly FedEx Ground Fan Zone located on the corner of Centre Avenue and Mario Lemieux Place. Fans who don’t have tickets to the game are encouraged to stick around to watch the game on the Trib Total Media “Big Screen” – which will be showing all home and away games in the second round of the playoffs. The FedEx Ground Fan Zone and Trib Total Media Big Screen area will open four hours before home games and two hours before away games. For safety reasons, grills, glass and alcoholic beverages will not be permitted. Click here for more information.
- Ginger Beards will provide live music from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM in the FedEx Ground Fan Zone (weather permitting)
- The following Pittsburgh-area food trucks will be serving fans on Friday night - Dozen Bake Shop, Franktuary, Zum Zum, Dunkin’ Donuts & BRGR.
- Fans are encouraged to arrive a bit earlier for games at CONSOL Energy Center due to heightened security measures that will be in place. Prior to the start of the season, NHL security mandated that all fans entering NHL arenas be screened with hand-held wands by arena security personnel. The goal is to create the safest possible environment for fans in arenas across the league. The Penguins thank you for your cooperation.
Stop by “The Carvery” located by Section 107 to purchase one of Friday’s special chef-prepared creations: Roasted rib eye with vine ripe tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella and herb aioli on ciabatta bread.
Pick up your tickets for the new Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation 50/50 Raffle for a chance to win Friday’s jackpot. Proceeds from this evening’s raffle benefit Western Pennsylvania Police Benevolent Foundation and the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation. Visit one of the seven concourse kiosks or watch for ticket sellers through the second intermission. The winning number will be announced in the third period.