Street Hockey USA Presents Fall Classic
Wednesday, 06.27.2012 / 11:40 AM ET / Pittsburgh Youth Hockey Network
Fall Classic at Hot Shots Indoor Arena, Mt. Pleasant, PA from September 29-30, 2012.
• Divisions: Men’s D & Novice.
• Cost: Just $450 per team. U.S. funds only!!!
• Three games guaranteed per team.
• Local teams may be required to play Friday, Sept. 28.
• Prizes awarded to each member of champions and runners-up.
• Team trophies awarded to champions and runners-up.
• Outstanding player awards will be given.
• Roller hockey tournament will also be held! E-mail PENGUINSROLLER@HOTMAIL.COM for details!
Rules: The ASHI/IDTA rulebook will be used.
• Each team uses five runners and a goalie.
• Center line is off sides.
• Body checking and fighting are forbidden.
• High sticking won’t be called when signaling for a pass.
• Matching color shirts required.
• Gloves and shin pads are required.
• Goaltenders must wear full equipment.
• Games consist of three 10-minute periods.
Minimum roster is 11, maximum is 18.
D & Novice teams may not use A players.
Novice teams may use up to 2 players also playing in D.
Teams may only use players from within a 50-mile radius of their home rink!
For more information, call Mark Madden at 412-231-6759.
E-mail address is STREETHOCKEYUSA@HOTMAIL.COM.
Payment required 10 days in advance of tournament. Payment may be made by credit card through rink.
Hotel information available upon request.