Fan Guide vs. New York Islanders
Monday, 03.26.2012 / 10:00 AM ET / Features
Ticketmaster | Ticket Exchange | Student Rush
The Pittsburgh Penguins will host the New York Islanders on Tuesday, March 27 at CONSOL Energy Center. Here are some tips for fans who plan to attend the game:
- Doors will open at 5:45 pm for the 7:00 pm start.
- Visit PensGear powered by Reebok to purchase Tuesday’s “Item of the Game”
- Visit the main PensGear store located in the Trib Total Media lobby and check out the all new jersey customization system! Now you can wear it your way and get a jersey, with any name and number, while you wait.
- Purchase a Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation Charity ASSIST Raffle ticket for your chance to win a $4,000 prize. Proceeds benefit Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
- Stop by “The Carvery” located by Section 107 to purchase one of Tuesday's special chef-prepared creations:
- Cherry wood smoked pork loin and cranberry aioli served on a fresh Kaiser
- Stop by “The Landing” located by Section 102 to purchase one of Tuesday’s special culinary creations:
- Chicken parmesan sliders and Italian potato salad
- “The Landing” also features chocolate mousse, yogurt parfaits and chocolate chip cookies
- Don’t forget to load up your ticket and enhance your Penguins game day experience with Ticket+. It’s a great new way to add the convenience of concessions and souvenirs right on your ticket. With Ticket+, just add value to the bar code on your ticket and use it to buy concessions, merchandise and more! It’s the fastest new solution for fans on the go!