Fan Guide vs. Carolina
Tuesday, 12.27.2011 / 12:15 PM ET / Features
The Pittsburgh Penguins will battle the Carolina Hurricanes on Tuesday, December 27 at CONSOL Energy Center. Here are some tips for fans who plan to attend the game:
- Doors will open at 6:00 pm for the 7:00 pm start
- The Penguins will wear their dark-blue third jersey
- Visit PensGear powered by Reebok to purchase Tuesday’s “Item of the Game”
- Save $6 on the Mario Lemieux Gold Vintage Name & Number Tee available for $19.99 Tuesday night only!
- Purchase a Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation Charity ASSIST Raffle ticket for your chance to win a $4,000 prize. Proceeds benefit Girls on the Run.
- Stop by “The Carvery” located by Section 107 to purchase one of Tuesday’s special chef-prepared creations
- Pork mole, fresh avocado, shredded Monterey jack cheese and diced tomatoes served on a soft Kaiser roll.
- “The Carvery” also features a special “South of the Border” menu including pulled pork, BBQ chicken and black bean quesadillas
- Stop by “The Landing” located by Section 102 to purchase one of Tuesday’s special kabob creations
- Kung Pao chicken with lo mein noodle salad
- “The Landing” also features chocolate mousse, yogurt parfaits and chocolate chip cookies
- Don’t forget to load up your ticket and enhance your Penguins game day experience with Ticket+. It’s a great new way to add the convenience of concessions and souvenirs right on your ticket. With Ticket+, just add value to the bar code on your ticket and use it to buy concessions, merchandise and more! It’s the fastest new solution for fans on the go!