Fan Guide vs. Detroit
Monday, 12.12.2011 / 5:00 PM ET / Features
The Pittsburgh Penguins will battle the Detroit Red Wings on Tuesday, December 13 at CONSOL Energy Center. Here are some tips for fans who plan to attend the game:
- Doors will open at 6:00 pm for the 7:00 pm start
- All fans in attendance will receive a Penguins Knit Cap courtesy of Highmark.
- Pittsburgh Penguins are teaming up with the United States Marine Corps to provide local children with some holiday cheer. Fans can donate toys or make monetary donations to the Marine Corps’ Toys for Tots program. Fans that make a donation will be eligible to win Penguins’ autographed memorabilia.
- Visit PensGear powered by Reebok to purchase Tuesday’s “Item of the Game”
o Save $6 on Kris Letang Name & Number Tee from Reebok - available for $19.99 Tuesday night only!
- Purchase a Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation Charity ASSIST Raffle ticket for your chance to win a $4,000 prize. Proceeds benefit Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation.
- Stop by “The Carvery” located by Section 107 to purchase one of Tuesday’s special chef-prepared creations
o Jamaican jerk pork, sweet and sour slaw and mango BBQ sauce. Served on a fresh Italian roll.
o “The Carvery” also features a special “South of the Border” menu including pulled pork, BBQ chicken and black bean quesadillas
- Stop by “The Landing” located by Section 102 to purchase one of Tuesday’s special kabob creations
o Chicken Spiedini with tomato mozzarella salad
o “The Landing” also features chocolate mousse, yogurt parfaits and chocolate chip cookies
- Don’t forget to load up your ticket and enhance your Penguins game day experience with Ticket+. It’s a great new way to add the convenience of concessions and souvenirs right on your ticket. With Ticket+, just add value to the bar code on your ticket and use it to buy concessions, merchandise and more! It’s the fastest new solution for fans on the go!