Fan Guide vs. NY Islanders
Wednesday, 10.26.2011 / 9:00 PM ET / Features
The Pittsburgh Penguins will battle the New York Islanders on Thursday, October 27 at CONSOL Energy Center. Here are some tips for fans who plan to attend the game:
- Doors will open at 6:00 pm for the 7:00 pm start
- The Penguins will wear their dark-blue third jersey
- All fans in attendance will receive a Cancer Awareness Car Magnet and Photo Frame presented by UPMC Cancer Centers.
- The Penguins and UPMC Cancer Centers will devote the night to Hockey Fights Cancer.
- Visit PensGear powered by Reebok to purchase Thursday’s “Item of the Game”
- Purchase a Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation Charity ASSIST Raffle ticket for your chance to win a $4,000 prize. Proceeds benefit Western PA School for Blind Children.
- Stop by “The Carvery” located by Section 107 to purchase one of Thursday’s special chef-prepared creations:
o “The Carvery” also features a special “South of the Border” menu including pulled pork, BBQ chicken and black bean quesadillas
- Stop by “The Landing” located by Section 102 to purchase one of Thursday’s special kabob creations:
o “The Landing” also features chocolate mousse, yogurt parfaits and chocolate chip cookies
- Stop by one of the “Veterans Day Support Our Heroes” stand ups located at CONSOL Energy Center and make a donation to support the Veterans who proudly serve our country. Monies raised will benefit Wounded Warrior Project, Operation Troop Appreciation and the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation as part of our “Support Our Heroes” campaign.
- Don’t forget to load up your ticket and enhance your Penguins game day experience with Ticket+. It’s a great new way to add the convenience of concessions and souvenirs right on your ticket. With Ticket+, just add value to the bar code on your ticket and use it to buy concessions, merchandise and more! It’s the fastest new solution for fans on the go!