Before Evgeni Malkin won at Instagram (see our list of his top 10 Instagram photos here
), he was busy owning Twitter. During that time he's had some legendary tweets. Such as...
And there was also the time when he was enjoying a day off from practice and encouraged all citizens (and their bosses - heads of all) to take a day off.
But Malkin's best social media skill are his photos. So here is a look at his 10 best Twitter photos (in no particular order):
1. Malkin had some fun while attending a University of Pittsburgh football game. And he seems to have bulked up as well. So guard? Or tackle?
2. Malkin gone fishing.
3. While waiting for the team bus after a practice in Raleigh, Malkin offered to clean the ice.
4. Is there anything cuter than Malkin and puppies? Doubtful.
5. Malkin's true love: Dixi. His babe.
6. Malkin goes full-on disco (with epic mustache included). He posed for a pic with this mystery Roman gladiator. Can you guess who it is? Answer at the bottom.
7. Malkin was always a man of chic fashion sense. Whether it's his denim on denim on denim look or wearing his Russian fur hat below. Keep those ears warm.
8. Speaking of fashion and hats, how about wearing a championship trophy as headgear?
9. Malkin in the locker room with the puck from his 50th goal against the Flyers. Great career moment.
10. And of course, there is his bromance with Troy Polamalu. He tweeted the pic below with the text: best!!!!!!! (Love that his socked foot also made the pic).